Hey UK members!

General Spoon

If'd you'd like to buy a copy of Freshly Picked: Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland over on your side of the pond, and then mail it to me, and wouldn't care that you won't be getting paid back until after the game gets to me, and then after the snail mail gets the money to you,, then PM me. I can PM you back with my address then.

Edited by Navarre

If'd you'd like to buy a copy of Freshly Picked: Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland over on your side of the pond, and then mail it to me, and wouldn't care that you won't be getting paid back.

You know how to drive a bargain.

Its probably cheapest this way.

Neoclassical economic model fail.

Edited by Black Knight

This just sounds like a setup for a lie so you don't have to pay them back. Anything being lost in the mail is not common, there would be no real reason to specifically state that.

I'm just pointing out that things have gotten lost in the mail before. Like that $10 my aunt sent me...

But I do plan to pay it back.

And import sites charge outragous prices.

I've been looking around. Its hard to find this game for a decent price over on this side of the pond.

It's true that you won't find it for cheap on an import site, but that's likely because games are also incredibly expensive in Europe. While the going rate on games is the same at a glance (most games are fifty euros), don't forget that the exchange rate is roughly 1.5 euros to every one American dollar. So that fifty euro game is actually seventy five bucks. You aren't necessarily paying more, you're just making up for the exchange rate.

Edited by Fox

Why not just find an import site?

GAME and Gameplay (UK based stores that will ship to America etc) are out of stock.

I don't know about National Console support or eBay but I have a feeling they will be pricier than GAME would have been provided they had stock. These things happen. Its called seizing the moment the worst is when you go on Holiday...I missed $15 Mother 3 thanks to that