Pokémon Platinum?!

Sapphirox

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To tell you the truth I would like to have the remake for G/S as well. I don't see why they shouldn't. But frankly I've now lost interest with this series...

I'm riding the same train. I hate that Nintendo is dumbing down their franchises for casual gamers. Grrr...

• 5 weeks later...

^It's just getting old. It's time for it to end. After the same type of thing over and over again, it gets dull. Kinda like the Mario Parties (which I do like to play still)

I still want them to use all 4 Generations.

I thought that at first, but it would be crazy. Either you would practically restart the game one or more times, or your pokes would be lv 100 by the time you reached the 4th region. But, done right, it would be a truly epic game.

I agree, the Pokemon series is so "typical" yet very "obvious". Your primary objective goals is to catch every single kinds of Pokemon of a total of 493. In order to complete them, that means you need each Pokemon version games that aren't in the game in order to even complete this goal. Gym battles are consider to be one of the most important goals yet again very typical and obvious that you need to complete a "certain" obstacle in order to battle the Gyms. Pokemon contest as well is one of the things recommended to beat the game which I find quite pointless to have since the Pokemon games were always meant for battling. They're only redeeming cause is having multiplayer events which doesn't make much differences since you need to beat the story to unlock certain aspects of the game...

Edited by Percival