Tyrfing

PuffPuff

I've got a question about the Tyrfing. If you don't get the weapon in the first gen, will you retrieve it from Palmark in the second gen, because I'm playing the binary patch, and that there really is no way that you can get the Tyring, because of the amount of troops that they throw at you that you might not defeat in under two turns. Byron will get attacked by Turn 3 losing the weapon in the process. Should I go on without the weapon or should I get it? Because I don't really know whether the Tyrfing gets inherited from Palmark if you don't get it from Byron in the first Gen. I hear from the binary patch that holy weapons do not get inherited unless that you break them from the first gen. Question from the actual game is that do you get the Tyrfing in the second gen if you fail to get it in the first gen?

It's well possible to still save Byron, provided you have long range magic/mounted units. You might have to manipulate the RNG a bit, though.

From what Vincent said in another thread, I presume you'd get a broken Tyrfing in 2nd gen.