What annoys you the most?

noremaC

IIRC, Lyle was the only one acting that superior. Then again, I wasn't around for a lot of that. Still, that was quite a while ago.

Yeah, he was definitely doing some of that, but there where other members who I can't actually remember who did something of the sort. Lyle was probably the worst example, but there were a couple others.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do remember a few members going "LOL FESSERS ARE GOING TO RUIN THE PLACE DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA".

Lately, though, I haven't seen that happen often.

For the record, I believe I was one of the members who argued with the "ih9fesser"-like people despite never going there.

Edited by Shanam

duz u no wat i is anoid bai/ i hat demz feserz cuz dey stunky liek demz dam azenz> demz stunky azenz sux cuz dey aint hyooman< y"no wut im sayin dawgz/ end sins dat iz da cas< dat obv mens feserz aint hyooman eetha cuz dey r liek demz stunky azenz>

duz u no wat i is anoid bai/ i hat demz feserz cuz dey stunky liek demz dam azenz> demz stunky azenz sux cuz dey aint hyooman< y"no wut im sayin dawgz/ end sins dat iz da cas< dat obv mens feserz aint hyooman eetha cuz dey r liek demz stunky azenz>

Word.

Blacken. forget about what I said earlier, It was a foolishness. But It's clearly Blacken. He came from FESS to Haunt me.

Oh my God are you fucking "Sothe"/"Biscuit"?

lololololololol

that was for you Logician

, now nothing can protect you.

Edited by Black Knight

Blacken. forget about what I said earlier, It was a foolishness. But It's clearly Blacken. He came from FESS to Haunt me.

... Biscuit?

I'll give you credit: unlike these spermwastes, you had the testicular fortitude to actually name me.

There's just one problem.

I registered here before you did, dumbass.

You Think that matters, you fagot. I'm here your here, and there's no one who can change that. Except if someone ban you or you quit by yourself, but that's not likely to happen. I actually blame you for the downfall of FESS since most of the new member hated you, but... It's not like I can prove anything so...

Edited by Safyrya

You Think that matters, you fagot. I'm here your here, and there's no one who can change that. Except if someone ban you or you quit by yourself, but that's not likely to happen.

He's Blacken's ghost from the future. He merely joined because he knew you were going to join. Do not be deceived by his trickery. He will steal your soul and make you his slave.

I actually blame you for the downfall of FESS since most of the new member hated you, but... It's not like I can prove anything so...

wat

Edited by Retarded faggot

fagot
link.png
I actually blame you for the downfall of FESS since most of the new member hated you
You can blame me for it, but it wasn't because new members hated me.

Hint: it was because Tardboy hated me. And if you don't know who Tardboy is, you weren't there long enough.

Edited by Blacken

Wow. I'm impressed

That Image come from a game as lame as you. I think you didn't notice that do you?

( That CDI Zelda game was LAME)

:lol:

That was such a funny joke!