Furries

grandjackal

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lolki

I'll only help if you agree to re-education. Comply, or we'll just make you.

Len, that only counts for those fake furries who worship the devil and are psychotic. A true furry doesn't wear costumes like a crazed manslaughter felon.

Edited by Grandjackal

Furrification? You sick bastard

Thank you for speaking up, along with the....so elegantly named fellow.

Re-education for the both of you! As for this Loki fellow...he shall know the furry wrath of the Grandjackal soon enough! *Evil laugh*

Do not compare me to the beasties you sick pervert.

All you did was put them in a more humanoid form. They still have the same types of faces and other appendages are pretty much the same. I'm grouping furfags with the beasties.

We furries are of the anthropomorphic kind.

Beasties just rape animals.

The main point is that we don't kill the joke here though so stay in character damn you!

and no Im not quoting len.

Edited by Len

All you did was put them in a more humanoid form. They still have the same types of faces and other appendages are pretty much the same. I'm grouping furfags with the beasties.

Pfeh. We could be considered the next step in evolution compared to you human things. YOU could be considered the animals when thought about it. Now for re-education for you! *goofy evil face*

Are you really trying to make this a serious topic? I'm obviously not taking anything seriously here, everyone on this site gets butthurt so easily. Yeesh.

Either way, Furries are a mix between beasts and human... That must be the biproduct of an animal and a fucking beastie. So you furrys are pretty much like fucking beasties lol. You support what the beasties are doing so you can get your furries. You sick fags :o

Either way, Furries are a mix between beasts and human... That must be the biproduct of an animal and a fucking beastie. So you furrys are pretty much like fucking beasties lol. You support what the beasties are doing so you can get your furries. You sick fags :o

*in a snooty tone* Some are the product of genetic engineering. You think evolution like this could happen in such a...disgusting and primitive fashion? Beastiality is for nazis, mad scientists and those creepy people who put on fursuits and worship the devil...

Why haven't the guards simply picked you up yet for your re-education?

*in a snooty tone* Some are the product of genetic engineering. You think evolution like this could happen in such a...disgusting and primitive fashion? Beastiality is for nazis, mad scientists and those creepy people who put on fursuits and worship the devil...

Why haven't the guards simply picked you up yet for your re-education?

They're afraid of me. Since I got more balls than any guy on this forum. [/oshitIsaidIt]

They're afraid of me. Since I got more balls than any guy on this forum. [/oshitIsaidIt]

Well if it's your balls they're afraid of...*shoots Rei in the balls* It's not a problem anymore. Take the wounded one away.

and WHERE is this Loki fellow?! You'd think he'd have shown up by now!