Help: Credible Sources

Chalis

I never even heard of No Chan and I don't really care since I don't give a damn about any *chans. ED is a good site to get many information about Memes but I wouldn't do anything to get yourself in trouble with that site when presenting it.

Even Encyclopedia Dramatica is pretty full of shit.

Of course; it's a trollan wiki.

I'm sure even wikipedia had something about it. More than I expected it to have, that is.

OMG LOOK AT ME I KNEW ABOUT 4CHAN BEFORE IT WAS COOL THAT MAKES ME COOL

Protip: Nobody cares about oldfags.

EDIT: And chans would, in this case, be credible as they are the source of pretty much every well-known meme out there.

Edited by Krevin

No. Chans wouldn't be a credible source because the people who created the memes probably aren't there anymore.

All in all, the project sounds pretty stupid. Then again, you told us nothing of it. Simply saying 'I need sources on a subject' isn't a good way to get what you need.

There are a number of aspects you could be reporting on, and the sources would indeed vary depending on what you're writing.

No. Chans wouldn't be a credible source because the people who created the memes probably aren't there anymore.

Ding ding ding

Krevo, though, not even the point. I use it out of spite and with a secondary tab with the ASACP report page open for whenever someone decides to link to one of many sites loaded with CP. My point is exactly what Furry said. SO STOP TRYING TO SHOW OFF FAGGOT.