Who watches the Watchmen?

Tingle

Wow, I think I'm going to kill you.

You don't have to kill me, kill MTV for telling me this. Crazy director-guy said he changed the ending and answered questions about it after some people got to see the movie 3 weeks before it came out. But anyways, I read part of Watchmen: The Film Companion, and from all the pictures I've seen, all the character designs are freaking spot-on.

Nope, cause Reuters tried to write a review, and it was obviously written by someone who didn't read the graphic novel. Cause they hated on everything that was an integral part of the book. And it'd probably be more fun to watch after reading it anyways.

Is it wrong for me to hate people who comment about the movie without having ever read the graphic novel/ the original comics?

No. But it does make you a pretentious faggot.

But in general I revile dilettants as well, so you're not alone.

Edited by Black Knight

Nope, cause Reuters tried to write a review, and it was obviously written by someone who didn't read the graphic novel. Cause they hated on everything that was an integral part of the book. And it'd probably be more fun to watch after reading it anyways.

Heh. Got a link?

Which?

They were both meant to be bad, imo. It was putting the watchmen together with something bad, both times. I find the saturday morning one hilarious, though.