There's no point in going through a drive thru if you have to get out of your car anyway

Metal Rabbit

You know what is better, walking through a drive through, me and my friend walked from the movies to a water burger and only the drive through was open so we had the car we were standing in front of pull up and reverse so the censor went off for us and we could order.

These life lessons of you seriously aren't funny anymore :/

Anyway, actually walking a bit is far better than only sitting there and eventually becoming some big fat dude who can't even get out of his bed anymore. And if a person has an attitude of not wanting to get out of the car to get some food, then I can easily see that person become very fat very fast.

These life lessons of you seriously aren't funny anymore :/

Anyway, actually walking a bit is far better than only sitting there and eventually becoming some big fat dude who can't even get out of his bed anymore. And if a person has an attitude of not wanting to get out of the car to get some food, then I can easily see that person become very fat very fast.

Wait

If they're too lazy to get out to get the fat, greasy, food then they get fat

But if they get out and get the fat, greasy, food then they don't get fat

How does that work out?

Since those people don't want to walk, they simply go to some place where they don't have to get out of the car, duh <_<

But whatever. This is a stupid topic to talk about anyway >__>