Money

_____

I've heard various times that this game gives you large amounts of money compared to other games, but I always find myself short on money. It's probably due to all of the superweapons I forge, but still.

Does anyone else find themselves pretty poor during the course of the game?

I haven't had any issues with money. The lowest I've had was a little over 8,000. I sold off all of my useless spare iron weapons which brought me up to around 10,000. Then in the next chapter I found some bullion which sold for 30,000 gold.

If you forge a lot of might onto your weapons or forge something expensive like a Rapier, you probably won't feel the superfluous money. But when you start adding up all the cash you get, you seriously wonder why there's anyone in that damn world who still sows his seeds.

I haven't had any issues with money. The lowest I've had was a little over 8,000. I sold off all of my useless spare iron weapons which brought me up to around 10,000. Then in the next chapter I found some bullion which sold for 30,000 gold.

Yeah, I posted this topic right before I got that bullion. Oops.

I'm still going to blow it all on a Rapier, probably.

Money is hilarious in this game. The game coughs and sneezes money at you. Sometimes I swear I beat spare change out of enemies in this game, like out of thieves...I can easily just get away with uberforges and still have plenty of gold lying around.

As for ballistae, I find Hoistflamme to be the easiest to forge due to how balanced it is. Not too weak, not too inaccurate. It's got it all, and it can receive some mighty boosts quite easily. Beck makes Khadien a piece of cake.

Edited by Grandjackal

Speaking of ballistae, is there another way to get weapons for them besides killing enemy ballistae?

There's an armory that sells ballista ammunition in chapter 22.