Wi-Fi Team building help

I've seen a team that was build around the triangle attack. Not a bad way of fighting if you have no good weapons at all, but it isn't very difficult to counter (always cover your units' sides) and the chain will break if you take out the weakest link (usually Palla). It's the kind of tactics that's only effective once. Use with caution.

I've seen a team that was build around the triangle attack. Not a bad way of fighting if you have no good weapons at all, but it isn't very difficult to counter (always cover your units' sides) and the chain will break if you take out the weakest link (usually Palla). It's the kind of tactics that's only effective once. Use with caution.

It's useful to eliminate counter attack, with a forged Brave Sword Est can kill any unit. Depending on the set-up for it changes how effective it is. Its a lot better if I can set-up the Triangle without wasting the other two Unit's Movement for the turn. Use with a Warp Stave makes it a good second scouting method after Palla bumps into someone.

It's not a perfect tool, and not a primary trick, but it is really fun since it makes sure to eliminate someone. It works best if you can then return to the Fog after the strike, protecting Palla from being slaughtered by angry vengence units.