Car accidents are not fun

Mufasa

I would imagine.

But hitting someone while changing lanes isn't fun, which I learned first hand this morning. I was late for my class so I decided to skip out on it. (Mind you I was only 2 minutes late, but eff it I'm not in the mood to hear a blading 60 year old man talk about how Bush sucked for an hour and 15 minutes.

Indeedy, Lyle is not looking forward to the hassle that is about to insue.

ah that sucks man . howd the other person react?

She was pretty upset at first. She must have thought that I was the typical college kid asshole that would drive off instead (Which might have been a better idea, but jail time isn't exactly appealing) cause after a while she got nicer to me. Both of us weren't looking for a hassle, so she took down my insurance info. Hopefully it won't cost too much, but it didn't look too bad. Of course, my car, which is 11 years old and I wouldn't care about scratches, didn't get a single scratch on it.

She was pretty upset at first. She must have thought that I was the typical college kid asshole that would drive off instead (Which might have been a better idea, but jail time isn't exactly appealing) cause after a while she got nicer to me. Both of us weren't looking for a hassle, so she took down my insurance info. Hopefully it won't cost too much, but it didn't look too bad. Of course, my car, which is 11 years old and I wouldn't care about scratches, didn't get a single scratch on it.

awesome

awesome

Except I'm probably gonna have to pay for the damage to her car. Hopefully it won't be that much.

Plus my parent's aren't going to be happy either.

Except I'm probably gonna have to pay for the damage to her car. Hopefully it won't be that much.

Plus my parent's aren't going to be happy either.

I meant your car

I meant your car

Yeah. The car is great.

And there's something to be said about a pint sized ten year old car that doesn't take any damage against a big truck that gets all scratched up.