Don't sweat the small things, because size doesn't matter

Depends on the girl. I recall reading about a survey in which most girls said they prefer it small.

Well that gives some hope.

Er. I mean...

I DUNT HAEV TO WURRIE ABOOT DAT!

<__< >__>

It was like a graph, with one axis showing thickness, and the other length, and at different points, it would be different colors depending on if chicks digged it or not.

Wasn't it posted here before?

The survey thing? Wouldn't know, the one I'm remembering was from a few years ago.

Huh.

Big ones = pain for some. They don't like that and that may be a cause for a girl to withhold sex >_>.

Edited by Levin

It was like a graph, with one axis showing thickness, and the other length, and at different points, it would be different colors depending on if chicks digged it or not.

I've seen that before.

It's obvious you're insecure though >_>

I'm insecure about a lot of things about myself. Usually my penis is the furthest thing from my mind. If that makes sense.

I'm insecure about a lot of things about myself. Usually my penis is the furthest thing from my mind. If that makes sense.

technically your feet are farthest away from your mind, unless you think with your feet.

I just want to know how guys can tell they have small penises or not. What, do they go around comparing their penises with other guys or something? Or do they go look up random pics of penises on the net? o_0

Edited by Fireman

I just want to know how guys can tell they have small penises or not. What, do they go around comparing their penises with other guys or something? Or do they go look up random pics of penises on the net? o_0

They probably measure their own and then look up the average size on the internet to see how they compare.

They probably measure their own and then look up the average size on the internet to see how they compare.

Now that just leaves the question of how the average size was determined...

Edited by Fireman