Don't sweat the small things, because size doesn't matter

Dude, 4 inches = PATHETIC, 10 inches = GREAT. Anything in between goes accordingly. That's just easy to determine. If it looks small, it's probably small and vice versa.

Four inches is servicable (but below average, and would require extra work to utilize to effect). Ten inches is too much to use, and likely to be painful (unless it's a hotdog-down-a-hallway situation).

The erect human penis averages five and a half or so inches. Yes, data was collected from representative sources. Yes, girth is more important for female enjoyment.

Usually my penis is the furthest thing from my mind.

Roll your bluff check.

Edited by Der Kommissar

Four inches is servicable (but below average, and would require extra work to utilize to effect). Ten inches is too much to use, and likely to be painful (unless it's a hotdog-down-a-hallway situation).

The erect human penis averages five and a half or so inches. Yes, data was collected from representative sources. Yes, girth is more important for female enjoyment.

Sorry. Typo. I meant 3... And ten, well yeah, huge. And I'm sure it's painful, though I am just gonna imagine.