Ask canas

that's right ask me anything, and if I know it I will tell you (in my own words)I will ignore certain questions from certain people, so if you are trying to troll me IT WON'T WORK.

Edited by canas is back

Q: Do you honestly remember the thread Ask Death from FEU, or is this like original for you?

I remember it, but this is something else. I should note you can either ask me as a person, or a character or as a guru.

Your opinion on the ever-so-popular penis?

guys have them, women don't, hermaphrodites have them and can get themselves preggers, it is an anatomy part that can bring both joy and pain.

What's your address, city, and country? (Add province if you live in Canada, Add state if you live in the US, Add whatever if you live wherever)

What's your address, city, and country? (Add province if you live in Canada, Add state if you live in the US, Add whatever if you live wherever)

no, I will not give you my address, I live in california, in the southern half of it.

give me a little more in specifics and define make a move(whether you mean do it, or just go out)

Make a move as in talk to her. She lives down the street from me too.

Make a move as in talk to her. She lives down the street from me too.

I say go for it, don't come in too strong though and make sure to always brace for failure (though that is sound advice for no matter what you do)

So, I have a crush on this vampire who keeps talking about 'sucking my blood.' Should I make a move? :o

no, or if you do eat lots of garlic, you can brush your teeth so you don't smell but eat the garlic, but your married so no I would stay away.

Exactly, how many refridgerators would it take to reach from the Earth to the Moon? This is, of course, by stacking them standing proper.

there are no such things as refridgerators, there is something close to that but no such thing, besides for REFRGERATORS it depends on make, model, and whether they are upright or chest types.

there are no such things as refridgerators, there is something close to that but no such thing, besides for REFRGERATORS it depends on make, model, and whether they are upright or chest types.

Did a typo yourself as well. DON'T MOCK PEOPLE FOR DOING SIMPLE MISTAKES.

Now, pick a model and get me an answer.