I'm turning over a new leaf

Mufasa

I've decided not to hate on Family Guy anymore. I still dislike it, and won't watch it, but I won't send constant e-mails to Fox network demanding that they remove it on the grounds that it's shit anymore.

This isn't to say that I like Seth MacFarlane. I still consider him among the scum of the world, just below Lewis Black and just above Paris Hilton, and he's still on my top ten list of people who should be thrown out of an airplane with no parachute, but as for the show Family Guy, I think I'll just ignore it from now on.

Also, I've been trying to be nicer to Sothe and Edward too. Edward was even an essential part of the DB team this round, as opposed to Meg. And I gave Sothe adept. Until I decided that it would be twice as cool on Volke, but I gave Sothe Dragonfoe instead, so he was still able to help.

i thought this was gonna say ur finally gonna admit to being a perv and liking hentai.

Im dissapointed :(

Awwww, I thought you where going to becoming a functioning human being! :( Guess I was wrong.

I thought it would be both.