Dumbguy got banned

I find it slightly reminiscent of the Gestapo that this forum doesn't let you search for banned members. The admins are apparently in favor of making dissenters disappear. Jackboot Nazi fucks.

Anyone have a link to dumbguy's profile? I wish to admire his work.

Ah, but was Yud really a bad troll? You're still talking about him, after all.

You might argue so in that a good troll is like a good parasite - it doesn't kill its host (or get itself banned).

Edited by Der Kommissar

You might argue so in that a good troll is like a good parasite - it doesn't kill its host (or get itself banned).

A toast to hanging in there.

What do you mean admiring his work? You mean going to his profile and spam on his comment board? <_<

Looks like I have an admirer too. And here I thought no one would notice my antics on banned members' profiles. Here's to you kid ~<3

Edited by Black Knight

He was a funny troll, at FEU at least. Broke the ban evade record and everything.

I read his posts.

I then proceeded to gouge my eyes out. With pepper spray. I have seen his posts. I don't I can unsee them.

I read his posts.

I then proceeded to gouge my eyes out. With pepper spray. I have seen his posts. I don't I can unsee them.

The ones where he apparently "rocked" out my organs, according to him?

If you want, I'll make the pinned topic in the staff area full of the IM logs of us all fucking with him public for a bit so you can laugh some.

If you want, I'll make the pinned topic in the staff area full of the IM logs of us all fucking with him public for a bit so you can laugh some.

that would be sweet if i weren't going to bed now on account of my dad waking up and kicking my ass for being up past 2 am :/

Nah, it's alright. It does sound funny though; I mean it.