• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what sucks? Not getting the T.G. Hyper Librarian from subscribing to Shonen JUMP after about a month or so. Oh and that Meklord monster but who cares about that. The fact I had to subscribe to Shonen JUMP is a punch to the crotch as it is but I'm worried that I won't be getting my 60 dollar card after paying 27 dollars for the 1 year subscribtion. That manly librarian is already wrecking the meta game over in yonder Japan. There are Shooting Quasar Dragons EVERYWHERE!

Sleeping in this heat is actually quite nice since you kinda forget it exists while you are asleep. At least for me. A good nap sounds good right now since I only got 3 hours of sleep because the heat made it incredibly uncomfortable.

On a tangent? No, I just don;t feel like posting lame and boring facts anymore. I find this more fun. Well... I guess you could call it a tangent. I recall my 10th/11th English going on tangents CONSTANTLY when he was Academic Decathlon coach in senior year. It was awesome. I should consider meeting him again.

On a tangent? No, I just don;t feel like posting lame and boring facts anymore. I find this more fun. Well... I guess you could call it a tangent. I recall my 10th/11th English going on tangents CONSTANTLY when he was Academic Decathlon coach in senior year. It was awesome. I should consider meeting him again.

:awesome:

Knows I don't really think that XD has many Water types that can compete with Vaporeon aside from the ones you can take from Cipher near the end of the game.

These glasses of mine are just causing me ire. Not the stupid and completely useless Ire from FE10 since it's not worth having any of the dragons learn it because they suck and only good for their tide skills. I'm having a hell of a time cleaning them lately and they are hurting my nose to the point I actually have indentations on my nose. Damn you glasses! I hate you but I require you for I cannot see past two or three feet without you.

I am offended good sir. Insinuating that I listen to bad music. I'll have you know I only listen to good music or in other words music I like. I don't need someone else telling me that the music I like is bad.

Oh what? That's it. I want new glasses but I don't really feel like telling my mom since the ones I have right now are still good.

:awesome:

Will know that I personally think Noctowl is outclassed by the other regional birds.