Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

I doubt that considering Est's recruitment talk with Abel...

OK, I took it to an extreme, but still.

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha. GameFAQs is pretty terrible. Just avoid the message boards and you're good because the people there are incredibly stupid sometimes. Or 12 year olds and under who are rather ignorant and junk in general. Sometimes. Some kids are alright.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

will know that once, I read off of a guide for Pokemon Sapphire that "If you pick Torchic, you WILL have a hard time with Roxanne, so get a Wingull" and that I lol'd because she evidently forgot about Combusken

Ha. GameFAQs is pretty terrible. Just avoid the message boards and you're good because the people there are incredibly stupid sometimes. Or 12 year olds and under who are rather ignorant and junk in general. Sometimes. Some kids are alright.

Knows that said message board is where I made some epic trades.

will know that once, I read off of a guide for Pokemon Sapphire that "If you pick Torchic, you WILL have a hard time with Roxanne, so get a Wingull" and that I lol'd because she evidently forgot about Combusken

Huh. Still, I don't exactly like grindng my starter to their first evolution just to get past the first gym. :/

knows that it really shouldn't be hard, considering that Torchic grows fairly quickly and roasts a lot of the bugs he comes across in the Petalburg Woods and can go to the route past Roxanne's city (forgot the name) and defeat trainers there. Especially if you solo all the game up to the first gym using him...

So there's anime called Nyanpire eh? Too bad it's about an actual cat that's a vampire somehow that's mascot of some kind. Would have been better if it were about a young vampire catgirl. I would have been all over that.

knows that it really shouldn't be hard, considering that Torchic grows fairly quickly and roasts a lot of the bugs he comes across in the Petalburg Woods and can go to the route past Roxanne's city (forgot the name) and defeat trainers there. Especially if you solo all the game up to the first gym using him...

:/

I'm more of a Mudkip guy, for one, and second, I prefer to keep my team's levels close, even if some of my Pokemon won't be much help in the upcoming gym.

Edited by Metal King Slime

It's not like you're getting any Pokemon who really come close to Blaziken's performance for a good while after you get Torchic (not withstanding maybe Ralts)

It's not like you're getting any Pokemon who really come close to Blaziken's performance for a good while after you get Torchic (not withstanding maybe Ralts)

Meh. Never really liked any of the fire starters. :/ Admitttedly, though, that's because I tend to not bother with them. And I prefer Ninetales by a large margin. And speaking of Ralts... Why so rare?

Meow meow...

(Not available yet...)

Edited by Metal King Slime

I wonder how Kotori's tiny miniskirt stays down all of the time since it looks like if she moves ever so slightly her panties will show. Well... She did wear that one sundress which was freakin adorable but holy hell was is short. Geez Japan... Why don;t you share your tiny miniskirt technology with the rest of us?

Man... Those things are just weird. I don't get why people would play those things then again I haven't played one myself and don't plan to do so any time soon.

Goodness that Miku. I'm incredibly annoyed how both Rachel and Platinum have a Miku color. It's just so meh. But what can I do? I prefer black and white outfits myself as they tend to look nice.

You obviously haven't taken a good look at her jD with the Hammer. Loli pantsu for all!

Edited by Ein Silver Rose