Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

Actually for Ragna my favorite is the green DLC color. It looks so great on him. And what's this about me needing to be more creative? YOU are the one to talk misterIpostfactsaboutmyselfratherthanthepersonaboveme.

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Not anymore I'm not. I'm done with that. By the by. Have you seen this? Nu/Lambda is already pretty cute but someone knew that having her wear Platinum's outfit would boost her adorableness by 99 points out of maximum 99.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

Ya know, I really gotta wonder what's with those Rock attacks and their accuracy - most of them have imperfact accuracy, which opens the door for rotten luck to rear its ugly head. Not cool, man. Doesn't really help that the number of 100% accurate rock attacks can be counted on one hand.

Not anymore I'm not. I'm done with that. By the by. Have you seen this? Nu/Lambda is already pretty cute but someone knew that having her wear Platinum's outfit would boost her adorableness by 99 points out of maximum 99.

:awesome:

I think I prefer Nu's non-armored default outfit most of all.

Platinum in Tao coat. Discuss.

Maybe you ought to suffer. But you haven't doomed the creation of a new world. You haven't given up your soul either nor are you a demon caught in a scheme of some sort. Huh... Making the Nocturne lyrics as something else is kinda hard and makes me look weirder than usual. Oh wells.

You try learning something new about every person here. Not very easy now is it? Besides I just want to have fun here. Why you gotta not let me have my fun?

Bah! Well at least you're gonna change that sig image of yours because to be honest it looks pretty bad.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

It's obvious that without me this thread tends to die in terms of activity. Also, it's rather nice taking a walk at 9:30 PM in the nice weather. What's not so nice to having to come back home where the temperature is 20 degrees higher than it is outside...

I just said that my house is hotter than it is outside. Even worse is my room which is like an oven, my long hair in general, and my large heavy blanket I have to use to fall asleep. It's hell...