Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

Will know I use them, if I have to.

However I bring the sonic sword to each map, where dracos or bird laguz appear and the flame lance to each map, where I fight laguz.

Ehhh, I don't think beast laguz are common enough to see the flame lance as worth wasting a weapon slot for, other than the second to last chapter in PoR.

Knows that crossbows kinda sorta suck anyhow.

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows fixed mgt is bad

It doesn't really help that the stronger crossbows are all one-of-a-kind.

Knows that the main reason I use them is for disarm purposes.

Still doesn't see the usefulness of the flame lance.

It's a range weapon, has good accuracy and is effective against beast laguz. What do you want more?

Even an unit with <10 magic can make good use of it.

For it to be useful against unit types that I actually see a lot of throughout the game. The Flame Lance comes much too late for that... and from the point where you get it, laguz being uncommon outside of Gritnea Tower doesn't help.

Knows that the only good user of the Bolt Axe is the boss you had to kill to get it in the first place.

Discussing FE10 with Levant.

Well, what can I say~? If a magic weapon's potential wielders have no chance of getting anywhere near the amount of magic as the boss I had to kill for it, chances are it ain't worth much for me in terms of usability. On wait, that's pretty much everyone in PoR that can use lances.

Doesn't hoard rare weapons as much as I do.

There's no way you can hoard them as much as I do! ;D

MAH BOI, let's hear it then. How much do you hoard?

Knows about Nyan Cat.

A lot. I'm ridiculously conservative. I never once used any of the legendary weapons in FE9/11/12/13/8. Sometimes, in other games, I use them on the final chapter (read: FE10 and eventually FE6 once I get there), but usually not.

Likes the same FE as Glac, but isn't quite as vocal about it.

Edited by Draco

A lot. I'm ridiculously conservative. I never once used any of the legendary weapons in FE9/11/12/13/8. Sometimes, in other games, I use them on the final chapter (read: FE10 and eventually FE6 once I get there), but usually not.

Likes the same FE as Glac, but isn't quite as vocal about it.

Okay. How did you kill Fomortiis then? Other than that, I'm prone to not bothering with ultimate weapons in most FEs for whatever reason. And it's not limited to ultimate weapons either: If it's something I can only get one of in a playthrough (like Braves in most FEs), it's likely to sit in the convoy, gathering dust.

Not as frugal as I am.

Edited by Levant Caprice