Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

11 hours ago, Just call me AL said:

Didn't just debunk a claim stating that Orochi ftom FE14 is somehow a "better" Bolt Axe user than Camilla, only for such debunking to end up with the debunkee to end up going all ShockOfGod.

Oh wow. Where was this? Anyways, I don't see it when Orochi needs to get an A+ with Rinkah, who has her fair share of problems, THEN go through being completely ineffectual in battle until C rank. And even then, I doubt the results would be worth the Friendship Seal and the time spent grinding the support. That said, I also saw hype for Bolt Axe Elise, but ya ask me, that ain't much better, and honestly isn't worth blowing a precious Heart Seal to get.

Joined after me.

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows Nameless has a funny cat

28 minutes ago, ___ said:

Is writing a story by using characters from the Serenes Forest website for inspiration, will later post it for viewing in said site.

Actually, It's already done, it's a story for this year Serenes Forest Scribble.

However, I only used 2 members: Rezzy and TheSilentChloey since this year was only an experiment.

Next year, I'll probably make a thread for any anyone that wants to be a part of it.

Edited by Nym