Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Emerson said:

playing HW

Yes. You always need the character in the battle to obtain their heart containers/pieces.

I know that much, but this is Legend Mode related and the characters in question are controllable in said stages even if you didn't unlock them in Adventure mode yet.

Doubled his money and got one spin.

11 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

I know that much, but this is Legend Mode related and the characters in question are controllable in said stages even if you didn't unlock them in Adventure mode yet.

You probably still need to unlock them. It wouldn't really make sense for you to get something for a character you don't have yet, right?

isnt trying to finish a CQ PMU

26 minutes ago, Emerson said:

You probably still need to unlock them. It wouldn't really make sense for you to get something for a character you don't have yet, right?

isnt trying to finish a CQ PMU

Makes sense when you put it that way. If the one in Her True Self ain't where SBAllen's FAQ says it is, then I do need to unlock Twili Midna (I was largely curious about that one because.you can't unlock her until clearing Liberation of the Triforce).

Knows that Gohma's especially irritating in "Defeat X enemies in Y minutes!" missions.

3 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Knows that Gohma's especially irritating in "Defeat X enemies in Y minutes!" missions.

Will know I remember Manhandla being MUCH more frustrating, especially when going for Skulltulas.

Edited by Emerson

30 minutes ago, Emerson said:

Will know I remember Manhandla being MUCH more frustrating, especially when going for Skulltulas.

I generally found Gohma more annoying because it's pretty fast compared to other Giant Bosses, and thus, it's like one minute I'm trying to rack up KOs, the next thing I know, the damn thing blindsides me; it's even worse if I couldn't, or didn't, take out the commander trying to raise morale before it happens.

Isn't wondering if the Dark versions of playable characters retain the weaknesses of that character or if they're all weak to Light.

5 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

I generally found Gohma more annoying because it's pretty fast compared to other Giant Bosses, and thus, it's like one minute I'm trying to rack up KOs, the next thing I know, the damn thing blindsides me; it's even worse if I couldn't, or didn't, take out the commander trying to raise morale before it happens.

Isn't wondering if the Dark versions of playable characters retain the weaknesses of that character or if they're all weak to Light.

For me, Manhandla always kept doing the one move that makes it invulnerable for a while, multiple times. Gohma I find very easy to kill, athough I agree it just seems to come out of nowhere.

Will know I never really learned about weaknesses. I know they exist, but I don't really know about them otherwise.

Will know I'm currently craving a Pokemon region based on Egypt.

Like I legit want to make one now.

Edited by Emerson

Knows that the event where two cuccos spawn in a keep and fight for territory is especially annoying if you happen to be unlucky enough to be in whichever keep the cuccos spawned in (as happened to me once in the scenario where you can get Ruto's level 3 weapon, where said event happens thrice).