• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Lives in one of my favorite places to visit, if only for the music and the fact that a lot of metal bands come from that area (the first one that comes to mind: Voivod).

1 minute ago, Shadow Mir said:

Will know that Ultimate has some rather brutal Spirit battles, if he doesn't already.

Saw Caeda and Metal's Mega man one.

And then there's Eevee... althouh I did like what they were going with the Yoshis' items

1 minute ago, Shadow Mir said:

Will know that Ultimate has some rather brutal Spirit battles, if he doesn't already.

And then there's Eevee... althouh I did like what they were going with the Yoshis' items

1 minute ago, Nym said:

Don't have the game yourself?

Far as I know, it's a reference to Yoshi's game of origin - the red one breathes fire, the blue one can fly, but I don't remember what the yellow Yoshi did in Super Mario World.

Will know the Pauline spirit battle is awful.

15 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Don't have the game yourself?

I would love too. Sadly getting a Switch and a game is very expensive here in Canada. The Switch itself is almost 400$ and a game is around 80$, so that's almost 500$ and I didn't even consider taxes yet. It's too much for me at the moment.

15 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Far as I know, it's a reference to Yoshi's game of origin - the red one breathes fire, the blue one can fly, but I don't remember what the yellow Yoshi did in Super Mario World.

The yellow Yoshi comes with the Screw ball item referencing electricity. But since it's the Eevee spirit, I thought there were representing Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon.

Knows I have yet to see all spirit battles.

Edited by Nym

56 minutes ago, Nym said:

I would love too. Sadly getting a Switch and a game is very expensive here in Canada. The Switch itself is almost 400$ and a game is around 80$, so that's almost 500$ and I didn't even consider taxes yet. It's too much for me at the moment.

The yellow Yoshi comes with the Screw ball item referencing electricity. But since it's the Eevee spirit, I thought there were representing Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon.

Knows I have yet to see all spirit battles.

Oh. Well that sucks.

Okay, except now I'm struggling to see what a Super Leaf has to do with water.

Did not read a list of the ten most obscure spirits in SSBU the other day.

16 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Okay, except now I'm struggling to see what a Super Leaf has to do with water.

Actually all three Yoshis have a Super Leaf. So I think it's to better represent the Pokémons.

Read a list.

Edited by Nym

22 minutes ago, Nym said:

Actually all three Yoshis have a Super Leaf. So I think it's to better represent the Pokémons.

Read a list.

Oh, right. Of course.

Will know there are 4 types of primary spirits, and 4 ranks of spirits.