• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows I feel the same way about Micaiah.

And have her get 10 Res by level 20? Feck no. Also, overkill Spd growth is highly unnecesary.

Gilliam is only average, imo. But it's mostly my own personal experience. Why use him when there are more attractive better units to use?

Because with that excuse, no one would be using Mia when Ike is easily better. It's the same with Osw1n when there's Sain who moves like crazy and has loloffense.

Knows Mordecai is impossible to get his Spd capping in FE9.

And have her get 10 Res by level 20? Feck no. Also, overkill Spd growth is highly unnecesary.

I dunno, she might actually be able double (and kill) something! Besides Magic-using enemies aren't all that common, so... (and if memory serves me corrctly, you voted Res for Least Important Stat!) :P

You're worse than that Uruguayan referee...

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Because with that excuse, no one would be using Mia when Ike is easily better. It's the same with Osw1n when there's Sain who moves like crazy and has loloffense.

Mia and Sain are far from average.

Human.

Edited by El Rey León

I dunno, she might actually be able double (and kill) something! Besides Magic enemies aren't all that common, so...

She won't be killing anything on her own until a few level-ups.

Mia and Seth are far from average.

Who ever said anything about Seth? And Mia isn't far from average when she's gardly doing 2-digit damage even with transfers. You could easily slap Adept into Ike and laugh at everyone, something he's already doing even in HM without transfers. It's just facepalmy FE fans prefer characters if they're girls, it's so nerdy and a little sexist. "Oooh I'm using a girl that pwns everyone".

Human.

"A woman winning a children's card game? Whatever next!"

She won't be killing anything on her own until a few level-ups.[/font][/color]

So? The same applies to any unit!

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Who ever said anything about Seth? And Mia isn't far from average when she's gardly doing 2-digit damage even with transfers. You could easily slap Adept into Ike and laugh at everyone, something he's already doing even in HM without transfers. It's just facepalmy FE fans prefer characters if they're girls, it's so nerdy and a little sexist. "Oooh I'm using a girl that pwns everyone".

Three things:

1. I obviously meant Sain. :facepalm:

2. The "attractive" thing was a joke hence the striketrough. :facepalm:

3. Chill. :facepalm:

Not the Hamburglar.

When did I snap to begin with? It's a fact, in general, not just because of you stated which I obviously knew it was a joke. I just get tired of the Mia hyping, it has to be almost as retarded as Lilina hyping...almost.

And Sain isn't fantastic until he starts doubling, which isn't happening until midgame if we go by averages.

Likes cats. =3

Likes giving me units in the "Guess the favourite FE Character of the user above" thread that I've never even heard of! :facepalm:

Likes cats. =3

You Fail!

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Knows I'm one of those n00bs.

You can agree Zihark is better than Mia in FE9. I'm pretty sure lots of n00bs awfully disagree with that.

Did not post a fact.