• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows Zurg's Gyarados has a Quick Claw in Platinum, which means even if you have an electric type that outspeeds it, it can potentially still get you before you can oust it.

Edited by Metal King Slime

isn't disappointed in his Ike's strength in PoR. 12 STR as a level 18 Ranger? Come on... On the other hand, Soren with 2 STR and 15 SPD is pretty swell (as a level 15 mage)...

Will know I'm wondering what he did to defeat Candice in Platinum, since I'm expecting Froslass to cause me mucho trouble (especially if Abomasnow takes the field beforehand, since it causes permanent Hail and Froslass's ability - Snow Cloak - increases her evade in hail).

Edited by Metal King Slime

Will know I'm wondering what he did to defeat Candice in Platinum, since I'm expecting Froslass to cause me mucho trouble (especially if Abomasnow takes the field beforehand, since it causes permanent Hail and Froslass's ability - Snow Cloak - increases her evade in hail).

I had Infernape so...

Might have trouble.

Knows that if I recall, the only two fire types you can get pre-national dex are infernape and rapidash.

They fixed that in Platinum.