Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

Knows I liked the music that played against the fake Bowser at the end of chapter 1 (and the quotes, which made me chuckle).

Edited by Metal King Slime

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows I found it funny how Jr. Troopa swam all the way to Lavalava Island... and back to Toad Town to pick a fight with Mario (which he promptly got his ass beat in).

Edited by Metal King Slime

Knows that even if he flew, all he'd do was make it take slightly longer to kick his ass (of course, assuming you have the Spike Shield Badge on).

Will know I once got hit by a brutal hit out of mispredicting Marilyn's moves (I used Veil only for her to charge power that turn (she had charged power the prior turn as well), and afterwards... Ouch).

Confusing me as I am not sure what he means exactly.

Well put it this way, an aquaintence of mine is criticising me just because I don't go out and get the latest game that often. (And with things so tight, can you blame me?) Now he's saying that I should get a game that, according to Wikipedia, is only MAYBE worth renting based on reviews on average. Because I bring up the fact that I don't have a lot of money, he accuses me of "buying the same game over and over". He knows that a game I want is a remake of what I have, and he tries to call me out on it to make me feel bad by saying that I've bought it again and again. Saying stuff like "nothing's changed" and that I should be "up to date". I keep telling him that I only have money for so much. He just doesn't want to listen.

Doesn't have to put up with crap like this, hopefully.

Edited by LittleAl

Knows that I would punch that guy in the crotch if I could get away with it.

Knows that there are more that I do want. Some of which are on the way, others I wish I could own already since they're out already.

Not trying to help someone who SUCKS at Paper Mario.

Who?

inb4me

Did not just get the Ocarina of Time back! Woohoo, I can save!