• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Hasn't had the electric fan in his room on for the past 5 days. Unless he has but I dunno man. You can never be too sure about these things you know?

Not looking through his Psychic deck and thinking, "Why haven't I been using this lately? Oh right. I'm still missing some cards and no one has the freakin Psychic cards I need to trade for 'cause they be jerk faces."

Hasn't had the electric fan in his room on for the past 5 days. Unless he has but I dunno man. You can never be too sure about these things you know?

I don't.

Looking for cards to complete the synergy of his deck.

Edited by Generic Officer

You ever get the feeling that long hair is a bad idea in the Summer? Probably not. I sure as hell am. Makes it a pain in ass to sleep sometimes. This counts as a fact damn it.

Gah... Creativeness failing.

Can't inject others with venom by biting them with his fangs like some kind of limbless reptile like object.

I know that my family and I finished 12 cans of Coca Cola yesterday and I said to myself, "I think I'll just drink water all day tomorrow." but you what? I want my Coke and I have like two more boxes of Coke anyway that will gone within the next two days. Mmhmmm...

Should know, for some reason, that my homies, or peeps as I call them sometimes but not really. Actually I don't even call them my homies. Anyway. My friends have not contacted me since Monday as that was the last day of the Anime Expo in LA so I'm assuming they're either dead or busy with stuff. One of the two.

Knows that I don't think there are many good Water-types in XD aside from Vaporeon that you run into before the end of the game.

Doesn't have 7 slime plushies staring at him with their cold, dead eyes and a silly smile. Then again it is Summer so it should be warm, dead eyes and a silly smile.