• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to be aware that Sting likes to make games with an odd interface which kinda makes a pain to play or just boring in General.

Dude. Dude. Why you gotta be like that?

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

Seems to be aware that Sting likes to make games with an odd interface which kinda makes a pain to play or just boring in General.

Riviera bored me a lot that I stopped playing it also hated the battle interface. (Can't target behind enemy sucks)

Creative posts today.

Edited by Generic Officer

Never got the Rose ending in which she becomes a catgirl and obviously gets together with Ein. Unfortunately nothing Silver was involved as far as I remember. Why did I add "Silver" to my display name anyway? Meh.

Dude. Dude. You did it again. I hope you feel good about inadvertently causing pain to a Kirby or two.

Never got the Rose ending in which she becomes a catgirl and obviously gets together with Ein. Unfortunately nothing Silver was involved as far as I remember. Why did I add "Silver" to my display name anyway? Meh.

:mellow:

Dude. Dude. You did it again. I hope you feel good about inadvertently causing pain to a Kirby or two.

Hahaha. 8D

Doesn't want a little homunclus as his little sister.

I'm not sure whether you are unamused by SPOILERS or what but it's not really a spoiler. Besides getting said ending is a pain in the ass. Fia is meant for Ein but Rose becomes a catgirl so it's a tough call.

Dude. Dude. I would expect this from Soul, yeah I said it. You're not fooling anyone "Saber"! Anyway. Wait. What was I gonna say? Eh, probably wasn't anything important. Unless it was.

I'm not sure whether you are unamused by SPOILERS or what but it's not really a spoiler. Besides getting said ending is a pain in the ass. Fia is meant for Ein but Rose becomes a catgirl so it's a tough call.

Who're you aiming that at?

Probably likes DAGRONZZZ.

Ah hell naw. I was double ninja'd? That is so not cool. I gotta punch another Kirby in the face. I hope you guys feel good about yourselves.

Seems to be mocking us Americans that we lack good deals on food that's barely considered food. I mean have you seen that fast food crap? How is any of that stuff considered edible?

Lol

Very humorous today. If you're wondering you can get some chinese food that comes with a drink for lunch and only 20HK dollars which is like 2 US dollars.

Did you know that Banpai Akira's name thing is actually a pun of "Vampire Killer"? You have no idea how stupid I felt after learning that interesting tidbit. That reminds me... I gotta find those wall scroll things of Remilia and Flandre by him since his artwork is so godlike. Now I feel like playing my 13 year old copy Symphony of the Night and recite the infamous Richter and Dracula dialogue.

That sounds like a sweet deal. You spend like 7 bucks for chicken nugget meal at Miccy D's and you know how real that chicken is. In fact I saw a video of how they make them, vomited, and then bought some delicious healthy McDonald's the same day. It was glorious.

I was walking downstairs to the mall from the apartment because HK is convenient like that. Apparently I saw an office for liposuction or some health office I don't know cause I lack knowledge of chinese characters. and there a picture outside of the office which shows some obese American children feasting on mcdonalds which totally not showing how obese Americans can be.

Knows that was my failed attempt at creative posting.

I am not seeing what I think I'm seeing. There's no way you are trying to do what I think you are trying to do. Actually I no problem with what I think I'm seeing or what I think you are trying do. This is only for amusement and I find posting random thoughts or observations such as these to be far more amusing right now.

My spam email is full of emails from Groupon with deals for Tokyo Japan I should block it but it might useful one day. Apparently downloading a free game like YS means you get deals along with it.

That sounds nifty. Also reminds me of my FIRST ACTUAL JUNK MAIL. Which was hilarious to me because it was one those male enhancement things which is hilarious in it of itself but also insulting. Dude, my junk is fine as it is. Er... I don't think that was appropriate SF going behavior but then again we have stupid crap like Death's and 6669's shit so meh.

I see, while I was having fun slaughtering the Aztecs and taking their lands in Medieval 2 Kingdoms the English decided to attack me while I was busy with the Aztec and the Mayans, what a dick faction.

That seems rather unfortunate but I suppose an esteemed tactician such as yourself can handle it. Maybe. Also also, more junk mail in the form of male enhancement products. Man... This is making me feel inadequate. It's like they know they are being huge pains in the ass and are possibly trying to steal my identity.