• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

How can I possibly be freakin you out? Other than the fact that I've been posting in a strange manner today that makes it seem like on something apparently which is not the case. I am merely typing out posts in such a manner to change things up a bit. I thought it'd be far more amusing. Seems like it is for everyone here so far. I am happy for that.

I am actually not ranting. Rather, I am only posting my thoughts and observations. For example. I find it hard to believe that Hazama and Trinity had a romantic relationship since it's pretty much assured that Platinum IS Trinity which would make things rather odd... Why would Hazama turn his lover into a child? You know what? Don't answer that. I'm rather certain it was all for some plan or something.

That still doesn't sound right. Fine I'll just say it. Hazama likes little girls which explains why he tries to annoy Rachel so much and stuff. Ha. This is amusing to me.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

I find it hard to believe to speak like a 20 year old Mexican/Latino/Hispanic man. But it would be rather interesting knowing there is someone who speaks just like me. I say we meet each other at some point and put this theory to the test or something.

Knows i'm not 20, and neither am I Mexican. Calling hispanics mexicans is just annoying. I hate it when people do that. Why would you do such a thing? Calling all hispanics mexicans is just wrong.

That may be but how many people would sound exactly like me? Not many if any. Though this is rather obvious. Still... I am curious about Hazama's and Trinity's relationship. I know this has nothing to do with the previous subject but I am curious. Perhaps I should read the BlazBlue: Phase 0 manga at some point.

As for the Latino/Hispanic thing it is rather annoying. I just say Mexican since I'm most likely that and as far I know Latino/Hispanic are term created by teh government and stuff like that. Yeah I spelled "the" as "teh" on purpose. Don't even get me started on that Chicano thing. That's extra annoying.

Knows I'm not mexican, and i never say you sound exactly like me when i rant. I did say similar form of speech, but not exactly the same. Specially not sound, because well, we are not hearing each other here. Really, why wuld you even suggest it? I do not understand where you are going with this and why you are putting words into my mouth.

I never meant to put words in your mouth since that would sound uncomfortable for the both of us. I am merely trying to pass the time. In order to pass the time at this moment I am watching some Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXaL. It's rather good despite everyone or at least the vocal fans saying it sucks. Yuma is cool despite being kind of noobie and Kotori is freakin cute. Although I prefer Cathy but she only appeared in one episode so far... Makes me sad since she's a catgirl but not really but might be one but at the same time not likely.

You think that's bad? Some 50 year old possibly Russian man threatened to kill me because I beat him 2-0 in a YGO duel. I doubt he was serious, just butthurt. I guess he didn't like how I could summon huge 2800 ATK dragons to take out his top tier deck. Oh YGO. The problems and silliness you can cause~