• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if you're into swimsuits because there's a fanart of Mist wearing one of those one piece school swim suits on Pixiv. You ought to check that out.

I wonder if you're into swimsuits because there's a fanart of Mist wearing one of those one piece school swim suits on Pixiv. You ought to check that out.

Checking~

Cute.

Crap.

Knows I am now stuck in yet another 3 hour Pixiv crawl.

You obviously have far more interest in searching for fanart than I do. Kind of a hassle saving like 100 images everyday like I used to do.

You obviously have far more interest in searching for fanart than I do. Kind of a hassle saving like 100 images everyday like I used to do.

I actually hadn't visited pixiv in a while. You broke my streak. Curse you using "Mist" and "swimsuit" in the same sentence.

Shares the pain of being a non-whistler. Then again you won't be tempted to whistle at some hot chick like some kind kind of jack.

Dude. Dude. What the hell? I mention something you will like and this is how you repay me? That's just not cool. Just for this I hope you browse Pixiv for a whole day straight to satisfy your Mist wearing swimsuit fetish. A very narrowed down fetish but yeah you get the idea.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

I wonder how exactly you became so infatuated with Katua. You obviously have a love for blue so that was a deciding factor. Not sure about her personality really. I can't remember anything about her in Shadow Dragon then again I ony kind of payed attention to Est from the sisters since she's disliked a lot which me sad. So very sad... WHY WOULD YOU HATE A CHILD?! Anyone get that? Doubt it.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose