Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

It's kind of weird how Shadow Dragon's artwork is so URGH! inducing when compared to New Mystery's much better artwork. Katua's official art is amazing.

Soul... This is like the second time you've done this. And to annoy you I will refer to you as SOTHE. Well Sothe? How do you feel about that, Sothe?

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking up the New Mystery artwork gallery section and I am rather shocked by the fact that there isn't any artwork of Paola or Est. Is Katua that popular? Holy crap. I thought for sure that Paola was much more popular. Either that or they will release the other artwork later a la FE8. Or not. Most likely not.

I guess the Japanese just prefer hot blue haired women who kick major ass. Cause Katua is definitely all of those things. One of the reasons I always used her over her older sister.

Well obviously. I don't care what anyone says. Hating on Est is just stupid. People act like she deliberately got with Abel just to make him miserable when she's obviously a good person at heart. And that's what bugs me. Hating a someone who is really a good person at heart. But that's just me. You guys do what you guys want to do.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

probably knows that Est shouldn't have left Abel because she managed to fuck up his life even more afterward

Edited by Chiki's Pet Pikachu

Well obviously. I don't care what anyone says. Hating on Est is just stupid. People act like she deliberately got with Abel just to make him miserable when she's obviously a good person at heart. And that's what bugs me. Hating a someone who is really a good person at heart. But that's just me. You guys do what you guys want to do.

I kind of found that silly too, but I think that adds to the fact that, well, she's an Est (and everyone around here is OMFG TURNCOUNTS) and makes everybody hate her. But hey, she joined your squad anyway. AND GOT THE MERCURIUS AT LEVEL 3. I know no units in FE who have done anything that amazing. Flying in to enemy territory, solo, mind you, at a weak level, grabbing a sacred relic, and escaping unscathed. I like Est, mostly.

Not a raven laguz.

Exactly! Est is just amazing like that. Sucks people hate her so much... Funny. I don't like Shadow Dragon very much but I LOVE the characters even if they only one fucking line in the game. Well... Except Navarre. He's one those painfully boring characters with a dark past that makes him act all super anti-social and junk. He's alright though.

You don't know what happened between them. Stop assuming you know. You and I both know how strained relationships can get. Whether you like it or not IS decided for that to happen which sucks. It really does but that's just how stuff goes down.

Navarre is painfully boring. Two of his lines are "...."

He's like freaking Kishuna. He talks a lot more in Fire Emblem New mystery though. Though most of it is telling Feena to go away. His ending sucked too.

Mysteriously disappearing to god knows where

is a bad cliched ending. I guess it makes life easier for Samto though. Speaking of Samto, he's more interesting with Navarre. Too bad he's not very good unit wise though. I think Navarre and Samto should have talked at one poinf. That would have been interesting.

Not Navarre.

For all we know Abel was a woman beater and tried to kill Est.

Jussayin.

I doubt that considering Est's recruitment talk with Abel...

Knows my sister believes Gamefaqs too easily. The other day she came up to me and said "On HeartGold I read something about the ship. If you talk to the captain five times he gives you a Aqua Plate and if you put the Aqua Plate on a Magikarp it makes Splash kill everything!"

My response: "Where did you hear that?"

My sister: "Gamefaqs."

Me: "Figures."

Ha. Stupid boring Navarre. Another thing that bugs me is how IS doesn't really go into detail about some things. For example. Florina's fear of men. Some of her supports could have revolved around her getting over her fear of men but IS was like, "She's just afraid of men and there's nothing behind that." Oh that's nice. I mean she supports with BOTH of her sisters. One of them should know how her fear began. Kinda sucks. There are planty of other characters they do the same. Oh well... I feel like I'm ranting though... Eh, I just feel like posting my thoughts. I almost never do.