• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows that I prefer having my team's levels close to each other, rather than favoring one Pokemon.

Edited by Metal King Slime

knows that I could easily have a Blaziken/Gardevoir nuking all Sapphire and then pick up a Meditite for Shadow Ball+Pure Power to wreck Tate and Liza

knows that I could easily have a Blaziken/Gardevoir nuking all Sapphire and then pick up a Meditite for Shadow Ball+Pure Power to wreck Tate and Liza

...And that, my friend, is where we differ. Besides, aside from Starmie, are there any good Water types in Hoenn that are not Mudkip?

knows Starmie is a traditional powerhouse Pokemon anyway with its classic Surf+BoltBeam wrecking almost everything in sight

Knows that should be enough for Lenora (though when I used Emboar I was annoyed by his shitacular speed. At least he got Nitro Charge)

Knows that I think Pignite suffers a bad case of 3-moveslot syndrome, since everyone and their grandma thinks the world of Flame Charge.

It's kind of weird how Shadow Dragon's artwork is so URGH! inducing when compared to New Mystery's much better artwork. Katua's official art is amazing.

Soul... This is like the second time you've done this. And to annoy you I will refer to you as SOTHE. Well Sothe? How do you feel about that, Sothe?

u sux

Will probably beat me in the strandard penalties draft.