• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Dislikes a gimmicky pokemon that can turn psychic at half health.

Well, Zen Mode Darmanitan does have its problems, like the fact that it makes the moveset and stat spread a pain to work out, considering that its forms specialize in physical (Standard) or special (Zen Mode) attacks. After all, you gotta admit, it's kinda hard to work with a moveset where depending on your form, at least one of your attacks is useless, pretty much.

Knows that grinding for HP EVs in Unova is a pain.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Knows Zen Mode is pretty useless when you have Sheer Force to boost an insane base 140 ATK to even higher levels with Flare Blitz and Rock Slide (more accurate Stone Edge factoring in the Sheer Force boost)

Knows Zen Mode is pretty useless when you have Sheer Force to boost an insane base 140 ATK to even higher levels with Flare Blitz and Rock Slide (more accurate Stone Edge factoring in the Sheer Force boost)

And it doesn't help that a Zen Mode moveset and stat spread would be a pain to work out.

Knows that outside of Skill Link Cloyster (or Cincinno) and Technician Cincinno, I don't see moves like Arm Thrust as all that great.

Should go save the people.

If you were stuck in the swamp, would they help you?

Probably not. Those Dekus are all jerks.

"Our princess is missing! Let's blame it on this random monkey who tried to tell us what happened and kill him!"

Not Lachesis.

Probably not. Those Dekus are all jerks.

"Our princess is missing! Let's blame it on this random monkey who tried to tell us what happened and kill him!"

Not Lachesis.

Though it IS pretty funny when you bring the Deku Princess back to the palace, what she does.

Probably have anything bad to say about Drain Punch.

Oh. Ok then, just leave them. :):

I don't, actually.

Knows I think Darumaka's Hustle ability makes it a pain to train because untimely misses are never good.

Knows that efficiency has nothing to do with me, Pokemon or no. :/

Edited by Metal King Slime

knows that Smogon's isn't necessarily efficiency either =/ Just because you don't like Darumaka doesn't mean he sucks y'know? Evidently hordes of other players find him great for ingame and a complete monster when evolved

knows that Smogon's isn't necessarily efficiency either =/ Just because you don't like Darumaka doesn't mean he sucks y'know? Evidently hordes of other players find him great for ingame and a complete monster when evolved

Well, I admit you have a point there. But still, there are hardly any Fire types I can claim to like, and Darmanitan just isn't among them for whatever reason.

Was not thinking what might be the best choice to evolve the Eevee you start out with in XD out of Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Espeon.

Will know that I think that as far as XD is concerned, I don't think there are many notable Waters besides Vaporeon and Walrein (that don't require you to wait until the end of the gamne).