• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

will know that I believed in this rumor when I was a kid that if you killed the Skull Kid when you were Adult Link, you'd get 100 Rupees

Knows that I'd probably cosplay as Cole McGrath, but I don't have the proper equipment.

will know that I believed in this rumor when I was a kid that if you killed the Skull Kid when you were Adult Link, you'd get 100 Rupees

200 actually. And it's abusable too. Edited by Elmer

Dude. Just tell your parents about your eye. Is it really worth having vision problem just because you don't want to upset your parents? Granted I know nothing of your parents but still.

Knows I made a longass reply post on FERP about "why axe users don't suck"

Also wtf poking out your eye? Get that looked at. Now.

Edited by Spykitty

I think it has to do with masochism.

Knows that I feel that SWD should have gone to a hospital the moment it happened. If he called 911, he wouldn't be complaining now.

What the heck's FERP?

Edited by Elmer

Dude. Just tell your parents about your eye. Is it really worth having vision problem just because you don't want to upset your parents? Granted I know nothing of your parents but still.

I have, =/

And docters are useless. "Its a genetic issue, Unless you go through multimillion dollar surgery, which possibly won't work, you will go blind in that eye." My mom has this problem too, just to a much smaller scale.

And now I'm treated like a cripple X_x

@LittleAl

A fairly small site that is, apparently I make constant checks there... I expand my art threads a bit often.

@Poster Above

Does not know I have to deal with a wedding photography today.

Edited by Frostbite

FERP = Fire Emblem Roleplaying. Myself and Frosty both have accounts there, though I haven't done any roleplaying in a while.

Goes to at least 3 sites in common with me.

Knows expanding art threads is a pretty hectic business.

Also knows that the other two are deviantART and YouTube. Anti-troll shield is placed often on YouTube.

Also knows I'm more of an artist in most forum boards. It's fun spreading the art and love.

Edited by Frostbite

Knows that I feel that Spykor's argument would have FE11!Barst, FE11!Cord, Lex, Johan, Dagda, (possibly) Lot, Boyd, Titania, FE9!Kieran, FE10!Jill, Nolan, and FE10!Haar working in his favor.

Marcus, Percival, Isadora, and Duessel, may work too, but they use other weapons at base too.