Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

Knows it does if it means taking it away from useful people like Ulki/Mordecai/Janaff.

Again Laguz gem on Reyson is beyond worthless. I don't understand why you keep suggesting it. The GM aren't really hurt by lack of Reyson. Arguing Part 3/1 utility between Reyson/Rafiel is kinda worthless since they don't help that much anyway. Part 4 Rafiel wins both of his chapters, why? boots and 4 people vigored on rout maps. Reyson, "oh hold on let me just take a stone i'll help you later". Ulki, "I need a stone". Reyson, "woops ran out but you can use ilivi grass twice ^_^". Ulki, ">_>;"

And lets not go into endgame, where Rafiel kicks Reyson's ass singlehandedly.

...What? Rafiel's got one FoW map to his name, and deploying him on said map is one thing I've happened to NOT consider at times. Also, what use is vigoring 4 people at once when you're fighting on 3 fronts?

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Vigoring 4 people at once...? That's kinda the point.

Hasn't used Rafiel to his fullest extent. :awesome:

Which requires going out of your way to do since lol5movunlessyouhaveRafielhogboots. And again, how can you set it up in, say, 4-1, when you're fighting on 3 fronts?

Knows 4-4 is Rafiel's best pre-endgame chapter.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Just described why a Laguz Stone would be used on Reyson and made it sound like a bad thing. (Really. Both hawks can become battle ready by turn 2's enemy phase. Don't believe me? Take a look at this.)

Why on turn 2 when They can be fighting turn 1 Enemy phase?

...What? Rafiel's got one FoW map to his name, and deploying him on said map is one thing I've happened to NOT consider at times. Also, what use is vigoring 4 people at once when you're fighting on 3 fronts?

Fine, but that chapter isn't so bad off for him. He can help Nailah on the eastern side, and clear out the 2 rangers and generals, meanwhile being safe. What no canto and he can be save *gasp*.

Which requires going out of your way to do since lol5movunlessyouhaveRafielhogboots.

Knows 4-4 is Rafiel's best pre-endgame chapter

Hog? Who else uses it anyway and puts it to good use? Don't say Reyson because he gains nothing with it.

Agreed on 4-4.

Knows I still say Rafiel > Leanne > Reyson.

But I like Reyson and Leanne. :<

Not luling at his brother's current FE7 run since he only uses Lyn, Nils, and Serra in Lyn's mode.

I guess LittleAl isn't the only one with an unhealthy obsession for Lyn. :awesome:

Why on turn 2 when They can be fighting turn 1 Enemy phase?

Do you really think that both hawks will be ready by then?
Hog? Who else uses it anyway and puts it to good use? Don't say Reyson because he gains nothing with it.
Because 10 mov is already overkill, amirite?

^^ Thinks my "Lyn obsession" (which isn't an obsession in the first place) is "unhealthy".

^ Ninja

Edited by Elmer

Do you really think that both hawks will be ready by then?

Yes, using the stone Reyson is using.

Because 10 mov is already overkill, amirite?

It is. No unit moves ten spaces. Whats that you say? Canto? And have him be behind by 1 space on the next turn? (considering this is a 9 move unit, other wise why do you need to move so much?)

Knows Mario Kart wii online is awesome.

Edited by Jhen Mohran

Knows the Tinny falling in love turncount isn't totally solid since love growths stop after turn 50. EG you could take 900 turns on Chapter 8 and still not have Tinny fall in love.

Edited by Spykitty