• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

The mask of truth can get you at least 3 heart pieces, and you want it for Fierce Deity.

The only heart piece I can think of is from Mamayu Yan. But that can be doable without the Mask of Truth. (Just need luck.) What are the other two? Star of Oblivion mini dungeon prizes? (They can be gotten without the Mask of Truth though, but I find it easier to get all of them in the same time cycle.)

Not a female shapeshifting black blob named Inque.

The only heart piece I can think of is from Mamayu Yan. But that can be doable without the Mask of Truth. (Just need luck.) What are the other two? Star of Oblivion mini dungeon prizes? (They can be gotten without the Mask of Truth though, but I find it easier to get all of them in the same time cycle.)

Not a female shapeshifting black blob named Inque.

The three heart pieces that have the four gossip stones down the holes and you play the transformation mask + song combo to change their colors.

Knows it's possible to recruit Holyn with Diadora.

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00006.png

The three heart pieces that have the four gossip stones down the holes and you play the transformation mask + song combo to change their colors.

You can just guess what to do with those Gossip Stones or use a guide. I suppose the Mask of Truth is needed though if you're trying to beat the game without a guide on the FIRST playthrough.

Knows that I find it easier to do so with either Sigurd or Cuan.

Knows that's one heart piece from the four Gossip Stones.

Three. Pipes, Drums, and Guitar each give you one. Oddly enough, there isn't one for the Ocarina.

Didn't draw Lana eralier today.

Three. Pipes, Drums, and Guitar each give you one. Oddly enough, there isn't one for the Ocarina.

That still counts as one though.

Knows that Dodongos sound like they're belching when they breathe fire in the N64 games.