• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Some 3DS games (Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D, Pro Evolution Soccer 2011, Super Monkey Ball 3D and Blazblue Continuum Shift II) won't let you delete your save data, I hate that (The reason RE isn't on my boycott list is because Capcom apologies and promised not to do it again).

que

Didn't know that. Then again it is a fighting game. You don't really want to erase your data very often. ;/

Breathing my air.

que

Didn't know that. Then again it is a fighting game. You don't really want to erase your data very often. ;/

Taking away the option to do it is still stupid and evil, people need the option!

On my planet! D:<

Taking away the option to do it is still stupid and evil, people need the option!

Again. Fighting game. You wouldn't erase your data unless you wanna reset the high scores or something. ;/

Doesn't speak Spanish terribly like me.

Again. Fighting game. You wouldn't erase your data unless you wanna reset the high scores or something. ;/

Again, having the option hurts nobody and taking it away hurts plenty of people. What if you want to reset the scores? What if you're buying the game used?

Knows that Cars are faster than walking.

Probably doesn't blush when he wraps his arm around Sanaki.

I'm not sure I would. But that's only because I'd feel comfterble at her presence. :wub:

Knows I wonder how people like Halfshift...

Plus the units can still untransform :mellow:

It depends on the user, honestly. People Janaff and Ulki (This latter needs an Enery Drop, though) can use it pretty well at Part 3. I bet we could also give it to Caineghis and Tibarn and they would still be cool.