Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

Except with all the miserable Fighters lurking about... They deserve it, you see.

Not with all the good ones: Barst, Nolan, Cord, Boyd, Halvan and Othin, and that's just a couple off the top of my head.

Now let's count how many good Troubadours/Valkyries there are: Mist and Nanna. TWO, and even those two aren't incredible.

And you say this despite playing FE4? Where Wind is the best offensive magic, period? Adding to that, it's decent in FE10. It's just that magic users are generally teh suck with the offense in Radiant Dawn.

That's part of why I hate it, it steals the spotlight from magic that I like!

Doesn't hate Wind like me.

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Not with all the good ones: Barst, Nolan, Cord, Boyd, Halvan and Othin, and that's just a couple off the top of my head.

Now let's count how many good Troubadours/Valkyries there are: Mist and Nanna. TWO, and even those two aren't incredible.

Humph! I've seen better.

...Bah, this bullshit ain't even worth my time since it reeks of sounding retarded.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Doesn't hate Wind like me.

You forgot Priscilla Mr. I-Think-Wind-Magic-Only-Pushes-People-Around.

Knows Crash's opinions are lol worthy at times. :awesome:

Knows Crash is still in complete denial about Priscilla's effectiveness in FE7, no matter exactly how many people beat it through his head; his reality distortion field<tm> is far too strong

Knows every time I see Crash's logic, I think Brain Bleach would be nice to wash away the copious amounts of stupidity it contains.

Edited by Metal King Slime