• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with that? Wind takes attention away from the other magic types which I like better, that makes me mad. I really don't see the problem here.

What's wrong is that you're simply going by aesthetics instead of effectiveness in the games the magic types are, and how many games where that's the case. Even when offensive magic types are NOT split.

And way to ignore my statement about you hating Valks for no reason.

Not having periodical rainstorms ATM.

What's wrong is that you're simply going by aesthetics instead of effectiveness in the games the magic types are, and how many games where that's the case. Even when offensive magic types are NOT split.

So I don't get to hate things for aesthetic reasons? Plenty of other people do, and even if you think their aesthetic complaints are more reasonable it's still no reason to dismiss it just because it's aesthetic rather than gameplay-based.

And way to ignore my statement about you hating Valks for no reason.

Because I had nothing to say and didn't want to talk about it.

Apparently thinks that aesthetics don't matter.

So I don't get to hate things for aesthetic reasons? Plenty of other people do, and even if you think their aesthetic complaints are more reasonable it's still no reason to dismiss it just because it's aesthetic rather than gameplay-based.

But you're saying that Clerics/Curates are better than Troubadours/Valkyries when that's not the case most of the time. >w>

Ignored my last response to his post. >w>

Liking/hating something is one thing. Saying something is good/bad when it just isn't true is something else altogether.

Often thinks "I hate this! Therefore it must be considered bad by everyone else!"

Liking/hating something is one thing. Saying something is good/bad when it just isn't true is something else altogether.

And? We ARE still talking about the Wind thing? If so, I know everybody else loves it, doesn't mean I have to, and if you hate something, you're gonna say you think it's bad, and sometimes you're gonna omit the "I think" part because it's common sense (of course you're gonna think what you're saying, you don't generally need to state that).

Likes to play around with stupid technicalities. :ph34r:

Edited by CrashGordon94

And? We ARE still talking about the Wind thing? If so, I know everybody else loves it, doesn't mean I have to, and if you hate something, you're gonna say you think it's bad, and sometimes you're gonna omit the "I think" part because it's common sense (of course you're gonna think what you're saying, you don't generally need to state that).

Except, that you're trying to convince everyone else that the thing you hate IS bad when it's clearly not. People even provide proof for you why they aren't bad where you're failing to proof as to why your hated thing is bad. I mean, if the whole world's saying one thing and just one person is saying the opposite without any real proof, chances are, that one person is wrong.

Made me feel sad. :<

My post was directed to Crash. Not you.