• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

You're... half right.

You realize that Jill is your best DB unit in 1-6, 1-E and part 3 right? If you mean she isn't good in PoR then I'm just going to stop trying as clearly you're missing a few screws somewhere.

You realize that Jill is your best DB unit in 1-6, 1-E and part 3 right? If you mean she isn't good in PoR then I'm just going to stop trying as clearly you're missing a few screws somewhere.

I mean I use her in PoR, but not so much in RD - tried to work with her in RD, but she just doesn't really click for me.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Not reading a helping of brain cell poison provided by NessHelper on the discussion section of the Gamebreaker page on TV Tropes.

Wut? Isn't he butthurt that he got b& from TV Tropes?

EDIT: I stand corrected. This only sounds like classic Nesshelper...

Edited by Chiki's Pet Pikachu

Wut? Isn't he butthurt that he got b& from TV Tropes?

He dodged the ban, and was causing a shitstorm on the FE section of the Gamebreaker page under the name "Gamet". So much so that a mod got involved. The page is here just in case you want to see for yourself and don't want to go through Google.

Knows that some BEXP requirements are practically impossible to accomplish efficiently in PoR.

.....!

Knows my pet peeve is allied units with no sense of self-preservation whatsoever.

Whenever I play 3-13, I find that "sense of self-preservation" annoying, as they keep breaking formation to go and get themselves healed. Besides, I don't care if they die, as long as they weaken whatever they are fighting beforehand.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Commits Bowserside a lot.

Whenever I play 3-13, I find that "sense of self-preservation" annoying, as they keep breaking formation to go and get themselves healed. Besides, I don't care if they die, as long as they weaken whatever they are fighting beforehand.

It's more a knock at 3-10 and the Crimean Royal Morons, as well as a certain redhead girl in 1-5.

Knows it's funny how people like Nesshelper (and certain unnamed members on this site) like to jump on the LTC ubermenschen for being "STOP HAVING FUN GAIZ" when in reality they're the ones who are saying that LTC is all wrong