• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

You two suck at being awesome.Will know that I actually participated in class for once.

Even Arbalest sucks. They need to have actual might instead of negation of STR.Didn't just have Cormag destroy Lyon in Chapter 17.

Knows that crossbows are only awesome in Part 4 before Endgame for Archers.

Give them Resolve/Wrath and what do we have :awesome:

Knows that crossbows are only awesome in Micaiah's Part 3.

Fix'd for accuracy, because 28 Mt (the strongest buyable crossbow) is pretty bleh.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Clearly hasn't tried out the Rolf/Shinon Resolve/Wrath + Crossbow/Aqqar combo.

Seriously, the only thing crossbows have trouble killing with that is the generals, which can be taken easierly(?) with aqqar. Wrath 50 crit plus the insane crit bow users have is generally good enough to allow for a 2 hkos mostly...

also you forgot Taksh and i did too which has the best critical of crossbows.

Edited by SlayerX

Clearly hasn't tried out the Rolf/Shinon Resolve/Wrath + Crossbow/Aqqar combo.

Seriously, the only thing crossbows have trouble killing with that is the generals, which can be taken easierly(?) with aqqar. Wrath 50 crit plus the insane crit bow users have is generally good enough to allow for a 2 hkos mostly...

also you forgot Taksh and i did too which has the best critical of crossbows.

Because crossbows as a whole are rather lackluster. >_< And Taksh.... Insignificant crit boost is insignificant.

Knows I'd rather stick Wrath on something that can actually hurt crap rather than pray for a crit if you don't want to merely tickle them.

Also, I didn't mention the Taksh because it's less than stellar for how expensive it is...

:/ Knows its not a mere tickle, rolf decimates sides of a map in Part 4 alone.

Will know I'm playing a game where crossbows are awesome, though, unfortunately, Radiant Dawn doesn't count, because, well...

Knows I consider trying to make crossbows useful outside of Micaiah's part 3 for something other than disarming like trying to use Poison Breath in YU - you have to jump through so many hoops, it's not worth it.

Knows Metal king is just stubborn :/

Seriously, resolve is mostly liked by tiger laguz and mages... And wrath, if you keep other units in wrath mode what you are doing is questionable around part 4. Shouldn't you be killing everything already anyways, regardless of wrath or not? Its not a waste, plus most crossbows you don't have to buy since you get a few from enemies.