• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows Metal king is just stubborn :/

Seriously, resolve is mostly liked by tiger laguz and mages... And wrath, if you keep other units in wrath mode what you are doing is questionable around part 4. Shouldn't you be killing everything already anyways, regardless of wrath or not? Its not a waste, plus most crossbows you don't have to buy since you get a few from enemies.

I am the spinner of souls!!

Seriously, still stuck with that draft mindset? Because what you're saying really isn't coming off to me as making much sense. Also, did you just... counter your own argument?

nessa_03.png

I am the spinner of souls!!

Seriously, still stuck with that draft mindset? Because what you're saying really isn't coming off to me as making much sense. Also, did you just... counter your own argument?

nessa_03.png

No, notice how i said other units, i.e. not Archers/snipersd/marksmen. Archers don't have a good EP phase normally and wrath gives their EP phase a major boost. And even if its draft mindset, i don't see how it doesn't affect normal PTs of the game.

Kind of a joke, saying that you want her because you want that badge, but evading the double entendre of saying you're fapping to her.

Oh. Sorry, I'm not like you who masturbates to any and all women. :P

Not eating some chips. Unless he is.

Oh. Sorry, I'm not like you who masturbates to any and all women. :P

IT! WAS! A! JOKE! Sheesh...

And no, I don't masturbate to "any and all" women, have you forgotten that there are several I hate and I've grown out of lusting for underaged girls, unlike you?

Thinking of asking for a suspension. :(: Overracted to a simple joke/double entendre/pun.

Edited by CrashGordon94

No, notice how i said other units, i.e. not Archers/snipersd/marksmen. Archers don't have a good EP phase normally and wrath gives their EP phase a major boost. And even if its draft mindset, i don't see how it doesn't affect normal PTs of the game.

But why are you letting a frigging archer, of all units, dip below 1/3 health??? That's what makes it questionable.

Is unable to use the game breaker card Reincarnation.

IT! WAS! A! JOKE! Sheesh...

And no, I don't masturbate to "any and all" women, have you forgotten that there are several I hate and I've grown out of lusting for underaged girls, unlike you?

the_joke.png

I'd point out some stuff about the rest of your post but that wouldn't end well.

Not home alone. Unless he is.

But why are you letting a frigging archer, of all units, dip below 1/3 health??? That's what makes it questionable.

Is unable to use the game breaker card Reincarnation.

Thats why resolve is there. He won't be getting hit anytime soon (any hit is rare), and his wrath mode is great second to trueblades.

Edited by SlayerX

I'd point out some stuff about the rest of your post but that wouldn't end well.

No, go ahead.

@Ein: Should point it out.

@Slayer: Perhaps you should get suspended if you're going to ninja people!

Edited by CrashGordon94