• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows Shinon is much better than Rolf.

Leonardo even has more use than Rolf, IMO.

Knows this made me lol

Rolf = Shinon.

Sure rolf has a slow start but by the time Marksmen actually have a good use (Part 4) Slowplay Rolf is better than shinon.

Knows this made me lol

Rolf = Shinon.

Sure rolf has a slow start but by the time Marksmen actually have a good use (Part 4) Slowplay Rolf is better than shinon.

Shinon starts better, promotes earlier, and caprams faster. Rolf starts off craptastic, isn't going anywhere anytime soon, and gets benched in favour of others.

At least Leonardo is your only bow user in the DB chapters (who the fuck is Fiona and how is she getting to Tier 3?).

Iunno. I don't argue much FE10.

Knows I don't like Clarine's character but I can't deny that she's a great unit.

Thats why resolve is there. He won't be getting hit anytime soon (any hit is rare), and his wrath mode is great second to trueblades.

It still reeks of trying to make up for failing Strategy 101 (and failing spectacularly while you're at it). And need I mention that the only good crossbows are one-of-a-kind? Sheesh...

Edited by Metal King Slime

Lol... failing strategy. you know that when one has only an archer to work with against one rangers in a rout map you must work with what you got. Its not like you can make most 1 rangers attack you at 2 range.

Lol... failing strategy. you know that when one has only an archer to work with against one rangers in a rout map you must work with what you got. Its not like you can make most 1 rangers attack you at 2 range.

Hmph... As if I had any doubt. Now I know you're trying way too hard.

Hmph... As if I had any doubt. Now I know you're trying way too hard.

Listen, go try it for once and then comeback at me. You think its failing at strategy, its not. Its a good way of having Marksmen kill enemies and fend for themselves when a separation in a map is unavoidable. You are dismissing crossbows as useless when i'm saying they have their good use in thatt sense yet you block it for no reason.

Edited by SlayerX

Listen, go try it for once and then comeback at me. You think its failing at strategy, its not. Its a good way of having Marksmen kill enemies and fend for themselves when a separation in a map is unavoidable. You are dismissing crossbows as useless when i'm saying they have their good use in thatt sense yet you block it for no reason.

Tch... Your arguments have more spin than a Tilt-a-Whirl.