Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

How? It's a single player game. And it isn't offcial.

Should accept that Fiora is top tier.

EXCEPT SHE'S NOT! NO PROFESSIONAL TIER LIST PUTS HER AT THE TOP! IF YOU LIKE HER SO FUCKING MUCH YOU CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HER PLACE IN THE REAL TIER LISTS AND JUST SAY THAT SHE'S COOL OR HOT OR THAT YOU LIKE HER OR WHATEVER! STOP LYING ABOUT HER PLACE IN THE TIER LISTS!!

Knows that if Emerald tried to seriously argue that Fiora was top tier in FE7 he'd get torn to shreds by people like Fox and Anouleth.

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't listening to this at the moment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzL6I1Vff1w&feature=related

Knows that if Emerald tried to seriously argue that Fiora was top tier in FE7 he'd get torn to shreds by people like Fox and Anouleth.

Says the person who still thinks that Priscilla is a trash unit, even after getting torn to shreds about that.

Says the person who still thinks that Priscilla is a trash unit, even after getting torn to shreds about that.

Hey, at least I don't go around saying "Knows how bottom tier Priscilla is" in this thread, I might dispise her and want her to be lower, but I KNOW that she's really high up and I'm not gonna argue about where she IS, no matter where I want her to be.

Knows that -however much it sucks- Priscilla is top tier and there's nothing I can do about it.

EXCEPT SHE'S NOT! NO PROFESSIONAL TIER LIST PUTS HER AT THE TOP! IF YOU LIKE HER SO FUCKING MUCH YOU CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HER PLACE IN THE REAL TIER LISTS AND JUST SAY THAT SHE'S COOL OR HOT OR THAT YOU LIKE HER OR WHATEVER! STOP LYING ABOUT HER PLACE IN THE TIER LISTS!!

Except that she is. And I do like Fiora, I wouldn't be saying what I've said if I didn't. And she's just so adorable too~

Is correct about Fiora's not top tier spot, since he knows she's God Tier.

Edited by Emerald Yoshi

Except that she is.

No she's not, look at those threads, those are real tier lists and they put her anywhere from Lower Mid to Upper Mid, if you think otherwise take it to the FE7 forum and get yourself torn apart by the true debaters like I did.

Edited by CrashGordon94

No she's not, look at those threads, those are real tier lists and they put her anywhere from Lower Mid to Upper Mid, if you think otherwise take it to the FE7 forum and get yourself torn apart by the true debaters like I did.

But they only play Theory Emblem. And go watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Plays Monster Hunter.

Will likely be BAAAAWed at in 3... 2... 1...

Oh, it's nice to be proven wrong about stuff like this.

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter