• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows people will have their hype about things

I don't like jeans and see them everywhere. You don't see me hating.

Edited by SlayerX

Good for you, not everyone has that tolerance and you shouldn't shout them down because they can't tolerate having shit shoved in their face as well as you can!

Shouldn't be stuck up just because he can take stuff like that better.

It's more because I hear about it ALL THE TIME and it's EVERYWHERE! You get sick of hearing about something like that after a while.

How many people do you see talk about My Little Pony here? Not a lot, what you mostly see are avatars. Like BlazBlue, you're mindlessly 'boycotting' it.

Hates things for stupid or no reason(s).

Edited by Emerald Yoshi

How many people do you see talk about My Little Pony here? Not a lot, what you mostly see are avatars. Like BlazBlue, you're mindlessly 'boycotting' it.

Clearly you missed "everything", I don't have a clue how since it's emphasised and stuff, I guess you just deliberately ignored it to make your dumb little point.

It's not just this site, it's everywhere on the web, on many other sites I go to you can't turn around without running into My Little Bloody Pony, often repeatedly.

It's not even remotely unreasonable to not want to hear about something you don't like that freakin' much, thank you.

Is completely unjustified in trying to do that.

Its not unjustified, there is no reason for you to be annoyed because someone likes something. You shouldn't care in fact. This is the reason differences in tastes lead to arguments. One side ridicules the other, and the other side retaliates and then it just becomes a cycle of fights.