• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Will know that it was a random critical that occured, killing Dekar (who was one of the better units you have in Yuri's Sidestory).

I wouldn't be as angry if it didn't occur very late in Ch2 of that hack :angry: :angry: :angry:

NOW I HAVE TO GO THROUGH THAT LONG CHAPTER AGAIN

Edited by Black Veteran Soldier

Had problems with a guy on YouTube.

He also has a deviantArt account, which is where my messages got marked off as spam by this guy.

Would agree that a person who calls people trolls just for pointing out grammatical errors is one of the epitomes of internet stupidity that a person can possess.

Edited by Little Al

He also has a deviantArt account, which is where my messages got marked off as spam by this guy.

Would agree that a person who calls people trolls just for pointing out grammatical errors is one of the epitomes of internet stupidity that a person can possess.

Who is this guy anyway?

I'm not sure, that sucks but it doesn't compare to thinking it's okay to troll, stalk and harass people you don't like, like what some of the people here do to me.

Likes doing FE4 drafts.

Who is this guy anyway?

I'm not sure, that sucks but it doesn't compare to thinking it's okay to troll, stalk and harass people you don't like, like what some of the people here do to me.

He goes by linkzellda on YouTube, DawnFelix on DeviantArt. He has a habit of starting arguments he can't win in which logical discussion devolves into senseless name-calling. He also has a habit of calling anyone who corrects him a troll. And not to mention, he doesn't tell the whole story of what happened. As for my messages to this guy, it was because he was spreading factually untrue information. I told the YouTuber who uploaded the video, or sound clip I should say, to block the guy and someone else told him to remove the "argument" he started because it was pretty much flame bait.

Has probably had more than one playthrough in FE4.