Radiant Dawn Price Drop?

Hey guys. I'm thinking about finally getting Radiant Dawn one of these days, but do you guys know if there will be a price drop? Its been a year or so since the game came out in the US, and I'm pretty sure there aren't many selling anymore with Shadow Dragon and everything. I don't want to go out and buy one at full price and then find out a month later that the price has been cut in half. :\

Search around and find the cheapest one you can. I reccomend buying it preowned (unless you like everything to be brand new) since it's exactly the same game just at a somewhat lower price. Any discount cards you have will definitely come in handy ;D

As for the price drop, well, I doubt it. If FE games are rare where you're at they'll probably stay the same price for a looong time, so it's probably best to get it while you can (don't trust me on this, I'm just guessing because they're hard as hell to find here)

I highly doubt a price drop will come this early. Your better off just buying the game, buying a preowned game, or you could always rent it. Maybe in a year the price will drop.

Especially since the Wii became th family friendly smash success. Leading me to think they might pull an N64 with their next system and lose the new audience they picked up.