My Shiida has 18 Strength as a level 1 Dracoknight.

I promoted Shiida last night, turned her into a Falcon knight, and she rocks. She has 14 ST, so I didn't do as good as you, Nestling, but she's got like 30 HP and 12 Def and she'd capped Skill, Speed and Luck as a Pegasus knight. Plus she's already A level in swords (thanks myrmidon reclassing and unarmed boss abuse :rolleyes: ) This is my second playthrough and I think my lv 1 Falcon knight Shiida on Chapter 11 is as good as my Endgame Dracoknight Shiida :lol:

Edited by Taho

I promoted Shiida last night, turned her into a Falcon knight, and she rocks.

Yeah, no.

Falcoknight Siida=epic suck. Her str/def ratings are absolutely disgusting.

I know she's not as good as some other characters, but I go with characters I like, and when you're a bit lucky, she's actually really decent. If your aim is just to beat the game (I'm in H2 right now) then she's good enough. I didn't say she'd be on my wi-fi team ;) And the Falcon knights' design is really cool (+ she's got the winged spear)

Caeda should really just be made into a Sniper each time... it plays her strengths (high Skill/Speed/Luck, decent Base Str stat, give her a Crit Forged weapon and pray). Caeda will have no issue setting up a base 50 Crit rate. Highest anti-crit units are other Caedas, Linde, Est, and Roger. Most don't see Wi-Fi for other units having better all around stats.