Can someone give me their opinion on my Marth's stats?

65% is only bad because he starts with a low base and he only has a handful of levels to gain from. However Wolf does have the easiest to calculate average Strength in the game.

He gets, like, 15 defense upon reclassing to a General. :/

Which might not be a bad choice for him so he can gain nearly 1 Def per level (he'll have a 90% Def Growth). I personally find the best durability comes from killing things efficiently. So I opted for making him a Berserker with a 120 Strength Growth and no question about capping HP.

OK...

That doesn't mean that he his defense growth is eh, like you implied.

Wolf and Sedgar have rather lackluster stats with really good Growthrates. Whatever you reclass them into will have a wonderful set of stats for in game after a few level ups. However depending on your standards they will not exactly be perfect. However they do get some bonuses against RNG-screwage. But both rely on Level ups to have presentable stats, except for where they have 100+ Growth, a few dud levels murder them.

Not really.

90% defense growth is overkill, no matter how you look at it. On the off-chance that Wolf does miss a level up, he'll still be tinking almost everything as a General.

Base of, like, 15 defense + 90% growth + 20 levels = Cap, even if he misses one level of defense.

Edited by Cain

Not really.

90% defense growth is overkill, no matter how you look at it. On the off-chance that Wolf does miss a level up, he'll still be tinking almost everything as a General.

Base of, like, 15 defense + 90% growth + 20 levels = Cap, even if he misses one level of defense.

Actually, Wolf starts at level 3. Thats 17 levels. Anyway people, I in no way intended to say his DEF is not good, I was simply comparing him to Sedgar.

Other types of units have lower caps, too.

Also, if you WANT Wolf to have great defense, you'll make him a General. You can't make him, like, a Sorcerer and expect him to be super awesome.

It just doesn't work that way.

Edited by Cain

Also, if you WANT Wolf to have great defense, you'll make him a General. You can't make him, like, a Sorcerer and expect him to be super awesome.

Yes, but as his standard class, and most other classes but redicushield General, his DEF won't get past 20.

While other units, in those other classes, can manage to do that.

Funny you should mention that. Just played someone on wifi with a sorcerer Sedgar with max magic.

Also had Linde and Merric both with capped mag. Hacker?

Funny you should mention that. Just played someone on wifi with a sorcerer Sedgar with max magic.

Also had Linde and Merric both with capped mag. Hacker?

Depends on what else was capped.

It's possible to have 3 Magic users with capped magic so long as two of them did it naturally (read: RNG abuse). While on average both Merric and Linde will get from 17-20 Magic, if you make sure that they get magic with as many level ups as you can stomach resetting on it should be possible...

Depends on what else was capped.

It's possible to have 3 Magic users with capped magic so long as two of them did it naturally (read: RNG abuse). While on average both Merric and Linde will get from 17-20 Magic, if you make sure that they get magic with as many level ups as you can stomach resetting on it should be possible...

I forgot to add that I had 0 critical , however they could critical me. I guess their team was possible, but I had never seen a balistian with fully capped stats before.

I forgot to add that I had 0 critical , however they could critical me. I guess their team was possible, but I had never seen a balistian with fully capped stats before.

Well... depends on what your Crit Avoid is... but if they capped their Ballistia its probably a hacked team...

Unless you're just speaking of the Ballista's damage (due to rediculous forging).

Well... depends on what your Crit Avoid is... but if they capped their Ballistia its probably a hacked team...

Unless you're just speaking of the Ballista's damage (due to rediculous forging).

No, I'm talking capped stats. Crazy stuff. Seemed to be hitting me anywhere I was too.