Which members round your top 5 list?

Deity

No dude, he seriously made a statement. I know I'm not seeing things.

And I am not flame baiting, silly, why would I do something so awful? I simply asked a sincere question. I really think he may have some sort of mental issues.

i wasn't saying YOU were flame baiting, i was saying that HE is.

Edited by Ananke

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is FFTF, silliness is allowed, it was a silly question. Had I been accusing him of something I'd be like:

You cant be serious, you don't have any friends!

just because this is a spam board doesn't mean that you automatically are allowed to insult other members.

No dude, he seriously made a statement. I know I'm not seeing things.

I want to think positively. >_>

But yes, I can see your ground.

just because this is a spam board doesn't mean that you automatically are allowed to insult other members.

This.

So you accuse me of something I did not do?

You might not aware, but you did accuse him, you know?

Edited by Ishtar

So you accuse me of something I did not do?

i'm not accusing you of anything you didn't do.

I AM accusing you of something you did do. huge difference.

:o

i'm not accusing you of anything you didn't do.

I AM accusing you of something you did do. huge difference.

:o

Oh I see. So just because I joked around with a question I did something wrong? What if I go back and bring up all the posts that members made here that I thought were posted with statements such as the ones you believe I posted? I guess that means that I have been stated more than often!

Oh I see. So just because I joked around with a question I did something wrong? What if I go back and bring up all the posts that members made here that I thought were posted with statements such as the ones you believe I posted? I guess that means that I have been stated more than often!

NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!!!!! : rules changed buddy.

and let me tell you, warns are being dished out left and right. your little game won't work this time.

Something being a statement is a matter of fact, not opinion.

And everything you do is wrong.

Right, everything I post is posted with bad intentions. Give me a break!

You people need to get your brains upgraded.

Your intentions don't matter, everything you do is wrong in one way or another.

Also, generally feeding this kind of thing is a bad idea. But keep in mind the new warning system.

I'm not feeding anything, you people just tend to make matters worse out of nothing.

Nobody said that you were.

You almost said it.

And, was I a bad guy, I'd reported many posts that tended to ridicule me, make fun of me, flame me, etc. But I didn't because I don't take things like that seriously. Take for example that topic that some dude made flaming me and calling out all others who hated me. Remember that one? I simply shook my head when I read it and laughed.

As to the question I posted here in this thread, people tend to joke alot with me, some do it in a bad way and I don't care. so when I post something that is intended as silliness, it gets taken for something offensive, which it isn't.

Anyway, I'm a good person, so I apologize if you took that the wrong way. I was merely joking with the question, not serious about it.

*Shakes head*

I dunno if you are being honest or not, but you did seem to be dragging me there. Anyway, like I said, it was just a silly question.